How do I submit for a refund through the Smart Refund feature for flight ticket booking?
Submitting a refund through the Smart Refund feature can be done independently through the website and tiket.com app.
If you use a domestic airline and want to apply for Smart Refund, you can check the steps on the following page Click here.
If you use an international airline then submitting a refund through Smart Refund can only be through the application.
The steps of refund submission for international airlines are as follow:
- Check My Order
- Tap the order that you want to refund
- Select Refund
- Select the flight you want to refund
- Select select the reason of your refund
- Read and agree to the refund terms and conditions
- Select the passenger
- Enter data for a refund
- Wait for estimated refund information about one hour. If you are willing to accept any refunds without waiting for the estimated refund result, please select "Refund Now"
- If you choose to wait then the estimated refund is out and you agree with the nominal, select "Continue"
If the refund process is successful, you will get an e-mail notification that the refund has been transferred back to the bank account or credit card limit as you entered in the refund data. Check your e-mail regularly!