Soekarno-Hatta Airport Jakarta Policies
The terms and conditions of travels informed on this page are fluctuative and are subject to change without prior notice.
Airport Terminal Info
- Flights for all domestic routes with Lion Air Group will be from Terminal 2E while for international routes will be from Terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
- Flights for all domestic routes with Citilink are changed to Terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
- Specifically Lion Air flights to airports in Java (SRG, SOC, YIA, SUB, MLG), Bali, East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, Sulawesi (UPG, KDI, PLW, GTO, MDC), Maluku (AMQ, TTE), and Papua (DJJ, MKQ, TIM, MKW, SOQ) are changed to terminal 2D Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
- Other airlines that operate remain in the same terminal.
All prospective passengers must also follow the procedures and requirements as listed below.
Departure from CGK Airport
Before arriving at the airport:
- Check flight tickets are valid tickets.
- Prepare valid documents that are generally needed: identification, negative COVID-19 test results, and travel plans.
Every passenger must fill Electronic Health Alert Card (eHAC) that is integrated with the official PeduliLindungi app from the Indonesian government on their phone that can be downloaded on the following links:
- E-HAC filling can be done before traveling, namely during the departure or arrival process before the Passenger passes the KKP checkpoint.
- Prepare the required documents for the verification & validation process for the COVID-19 Free Health Certificate to enter the destination area or airport by the Health Office and local authorities.
Upon arrival at the airport:
- Arrived at the airport 4 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Enter the door that has been arranged by the departure airport.
- Show the required documents and fill out the forms according to procedures in the field.
- Following the procedures set out at the departure airport:
- Departure service points are only available at 2 points, which are at Terminal 2 - Gate 4 and Terminal 3 - Gate 3, with the COVID-19 Handling Acceleration Control Posts at each point.
- Passengers must bring the complete travel documents such as flight tickets, personal identification, COVID-19 test result (negative from COVID-19), business trip official letter from the government / private sector, and other documents that must be fulfilled according to SE No. 4/2020 at the available post.
- After that, passengers are also required to fill out a health alert card (Health Alert Card / HAC) and an epidemiological investigation form given by KKP personnel at the post.
- If all documents are completed, including the HAC and epidemiology form, then passengers are allowed to go to the second examination table. All documents will be rechecked and after it has been declared complete, passengers will be given a clearance letter from the KKP personnel.
- Passengers who have received a clearance letter are allowed to go to the check-in counter to get their boarding pass.
- After check-in, passengers can proceed to Security Check Point 2 to be checked for the letter of clearance, boarding pass, and personal identification by Aviation Security personnel.
- When all procedures are completed, passengers are allowed to go to the boarding lounge and wait for the departure while still doing social distancing and other preventive procedures.
After arriving at the destination:
- Following the arrival reporting procedure according to the arrival airport procedure.
- Maintain distance or quarantine according to government or medical personnel.
Arrival at CGK Airport:
- Starting 12 July 2021, all domestic travelers are required to have a negative Covid-19 test result from health service facilities affiliated with the Ministry of Health mentioned in the Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia No. HK.01.07/MENKES/4642/2021 and can be accessed here.
- As of 26 May 2020, according to the DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation No. 60/2020, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) activates a checkpoint.
- During the implementation of Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) starting 21 - 23 October 2021 passengers must following this requirements:
- Flights from/to Java islands, passengers are required to show a certificate of negative PCR results within a maximum period of 2x24 hours since the sample was taken before departure and also required to hold a card vaccination (at least the first vaccination) as a travel requirement.
- Especially for flights intercity or districts on the island of Java and from Java island to Bali or vice versa, passengers can show a negative antigen test result within 1x24 hours before departure, if they have received a second dose of vaccination or bring a negative PCR test result within 2x24 hours since the results are published before departure if they have just received vaccinations first dose.
- Passengers under 12 years of age are temporarily not allowed to travel within the country between provincial/district/city administrative boundaries.
- Passengers with special interests who are not or have not been vaccinated for medical reasons based on a specialist doctor's certificate can travel by showing a certificate of negative Covid-19 test results according to the provisions of the destination.
- If the passenger's RT-PCR test results are negative but show symptoms, passengers may not continue their journey and are required to carry out RT-PCR diagnostic tests and self-isolation during the waiting time for the examination results.
- This provision is based on the Circular of the Task Force for Handling COVID-19 Number 21 of 2021, the Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation Number 77 of 2021 and the Instruction of the Minister of Home Affairs Number 53 of 2021.
Conditions for domestic passenger travel by air during the COVID-19 pandemic must follow the following health protocols:
- Implement and comply with health protocols (3M), namely wearing masks (according to aviation standards), maintaining distance and washing hands with soap or using a handsanitizer
- The type of mask used by passengers is a 3 (three) layer cloth mask or medical mask
- Talking in one direction or two directions by telephone or in person during the trip is not permitted
- It is not allowed to eat and drink during the trip that is less than 2 (two) hours, except for individuals who are obliged to consume medicines for treatment which, if not done, may endanger the safety and health of that person
For further and up-to-date information regarding travel regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic, please check the link here.
Except the requirements above, upon arrival at the destination airport, passengers may get additional checks from local authorities or fill out other forms / statements according to local government / local authority regulations.
Passengers who continue booking are considered to have known and fulfilled the requested requirements. Passengers expressively waive their right to be able to refund to tiket.com in case the passenger is unable to check-in.