How is the process for train reschedule?
In accordance with PT KAI's policy, submissions for changes to the train schedule must be made directly at the train station for verification purposes.
Here are some important things related to the process of submitting changes to train ticket schedules:
- Schedule changes can be made to the Train with the following conditions:
- Same train on different departure days.
- A different train with the same departure day.
- Different trains on different departure days.
- Schedule changes can be made if a new (replacement) Train seat is still available.
- Be done no later than 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of the Train.
- A cancellation fee of 25% is charged from the Train rate.
- If the new Train schedule is higher, the passenger pays the fare difference.
- If the new Train schedule is lower, then there is no refund of fees for the fare difference.
For more information, contact PT. KAI by telephone at 021-121 (24 hours)