See all photos
New World Wuhan Hotel
All rooms are fully booked. Change the date or other details.
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
All rooms are fully booked
No worries, you can stay here on other dates. Let’s adjust your stay dates!
The Fun Awaits
24-hour Front Desk
630 Jiefang Avenue Hankou, 327 27 Yes
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
Wuhan International Convention & Exhibition Center
Nature & parks
Places of worship
Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
About New World Wuhan HotelSee more
NEW WORLD WUHAN HOTEL Every one of us at the luxury New World Wuhan Hotel wants to make your stay with us a pleasure, whether you're here on business or leisure … or even to get married. Great food is always something to look forward to at New World Wuhan Hotel. We prepare wonderful Italian food in an open kitchen and serve it with a fine selection of Italian wines. Our Chinese restaurant is a showcase of authentic Cantonese, Sichuan and Hubei specialities. Our elegant lounge serves a variety of delicious snacks along with teas, cocktails and spirits, while you supply the conversation. We make work a little easier with complimentary Internet service in your room and throughout the hotel, flexible venues for meetings and conferences of all sizes, and a business centre that can handle all your needs, from office supplies and photocopying to secretarial and translation support. We make holidays more enjoyable with a fitness centre that offers a full range of aerobic and weight equipment, a sauna and a steam room. Our archery club has international standard 30-metre and 18-metre trajectories and professional coaches to introduce you to the sport. From April to September, you can dive into our outdoor swimming pool and wade into our children's pool next to the lush Poolside Garden. Great shopping is all around. You can start with Wuhan International Plaza, New World International Trade Department Store but you really must make time for the Wuhan Collection Market where nearly 200 stalls sell traditional Chinese antiques. Attractions in the area include Yellow Crane Tower, East Lake and the Hubei Provincial Museum, and New World Wuhan Hotel is the ideal base to start cultural and sightseeing journeys to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Wudang Mountain and the Three Gorges on the Yangtze River. Finally, there are weddings. Nothing pleases us more than to create weddings that will be remembered – whatever you want, we can make happen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Mon, 27 Mar 2023- Tue, 28 Mar 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
No rooms match your criteriaLet's adjust the filter so you can find the accommodation that suits you. You can also check out other similar accommodations below.