See all photos
The Lodge at Pico Bonito
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
24-hour Front Desk
Patio or Balcony
Coffee Tea Maker
Aldea El Pino KM 175
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
About The Lodge at Pico BonitoSee more
This hotel combines nature and luxurious comfort. The luxury eco-lodge located on the Caribbean coast of Honduras near La Ceiba is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. The Lodge offers the adventure of the outdoors, the beauty of the rainforest, and the personal service and luxury of a boutique hotel. Approximately six kilometers after crossing the Rio Perla you will come to the village of El Pino, which is preceded by large pineapple plantations. In El Pino, you will cross over the Rio Coloradito bridge. Immediately after crossing the Rio Coloradito, look for a painted yellow utility pole on the right. A green highway sign for the Lodge is just after that at the entrance of a small gravel road. In front of the sign you will turn right (south) up a dirt road. Follow the road two kilometers until you reach the guardhouse and the entrance to the Lodge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Sun, 02 Apr 2023- Mon, 03 Apr 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
Find more relevant results with filters:
King Deluxe Room - Garden View
Starts from IDR 4,613,745
King Deluxe Room - Garden View
Refund & reschedule not allowed
1 Deluxe Room Lodge with Garden View
1 King Bed
Breakfast (1 pax)
Only 1 rooms left!