1. The location is good, it's close to two Transjakarta stations, walking distance to Kota Tua (old town area), and to Jakarta Kota train station as well. There are also a lot of restaurants nearby.
2. Staff are friendly, polite, and helpful.
3. Breakfast is standard, you get what you pay for (we only paid $15 for a night).
4. Rooms look totally different from booking.com, we kinda felt cheated. It's a lot dirtier, smaller, and smelt bad when we flushed the toilet. The toothbrush holder was rusty. AC was cold but noisy as well.
5. I accidentally stained the bed with my period blood (TMI, I'm sorry). The hotel charged me $10 for the cleaning fee which was ridiculous because the room only cost us $15 and they needed to wash the sheet anyway, didn't they? I think it might be because they don't always change the bedsheets for new guests?
The stay was okay but I'm not sure if I would go back.