Good : checkin process is smooth, front desk staff was attentive and friendly, appreciate that they actually called me to let me know that the room was ready, excellent customer service.
The room is compact, but nicely arranged, bed was super comfortable, I had a good night sleep. Hot water was perfect too.
I asked for extra towel, and the staff was so quickly attend to my request.
Location is great, 10 minutes walk to Plaza Indonesia, which is very convenient.
Bad : The breakfast, where do I start?
1. The variety is just... bad, doesn’t feel like this is a ‘by Sheraton’ or belongs to Marriott, very limited food variety
2. No egg station visible, I had to order it and I was impatient and starving so I have to only eat rice, sausage and fried bihoon, very ‘nasi uduk depan rumah’ style
3. Found a dirty plate, and to be honest all plate seems not cleaned properly, in this situation, this is very crucial.
4. Limited bread selection, not interesting at all.
5. No one offers coffee or tea, probably due to covid protocol?
So, I know the time is hard, hotels are suffering, but it shouldn’t be this bad, you guys needs to appreciate people spending money ( which we don’t have much these days) to get away for the weekend only to find the breakfast is no better than what you get at home, I believe you can improve.
Please take this as constructive criticism.
I can let this slide, if this is not ‘ Four Points by Sheraton’
I use members rate, imagine other people who pays 900K to have these kinds of breakfast setting.
please, live up to your big name.
Will definitely return, to see the improvements.