We have been quarantining for 5 days at the Harris Suites Puri Mansion in Jakarta and this is our assessment:
1) Contact: contact via email was very easy and fluid at all times. They answer emails very quickly and with all the information that is requested. Everything is very clear and systematized
2) Arrival at the airport: at the arrival a hotel employee was on time to take us to the hotel and facilitate us the passage of the military controls. All very fast and easy.
3) PCR: even though we arrived in the afternoon, on the first day they allready did the first PCR around 8pm. The next day at 7 am we had the results of the first sample. The day before check out, they came to the room to do the test in the morning and in the afternoon we already had the result. At 7am on the 6th day we were leaving the hotel with the 2 PCR and the letter signed by the military. Everything super easy and coordinated
4) Food: food is brought to the room 3 times a day. At the arrival the first day you have to choose all the meals what you are going to eat throughout the quarantine. You can choose from a vegetarian, Indonesian or western menu. The food is good but maybe a bit repetitive and almost always arrives cold. I would recommend bringing something extra for a snack or for those bored moments, although you can order food at the hotel restaurant 24 hours a day. Gojek or other types of delivery are prohibited.
5) room: very correct room. Lots of light, Internet works great, private balcony to breathe some fresh air, hot water, ... All great! Gardens, swimming pools and common areas cannot be used until the quarantine is over.
In general, I would say that doing the quarantine is boring and tedious but this hotel is a good place since as a hotel it is comfortable but above all they have very very coordinated the issue of quarantine, PCR and make the entries and exits very agile.