Yogyakarta is the second most popular tourist destination city after Bali in Indonesia. The popularity of this tourist city is due to the diversity of tourist destinations and hotels in Jogja. Tourists are treated to a wide choice of tourist destinations that are complete in a fairly small geographical area. Besides that, there are also various choices of Jogja hotels that add to the comfort of traveling in this area.With many tourist destinations, various hotels are competing for promotions. Starting from jasmine type hotels, star hotels, legendary hotels, to budget hotels that always intensify promotional efforts for you. To get the best promo from hotels in Jogja, you can use the best hotel booking service in Jogja from Tiket.com.
Hotels in Jogja
As a tourist city, Yogyakarta has many hotels with classrooms and varied services. This hotel is also spread in various regions, not only at one point in Jogja City. Starting from hotels in Jogja located in the cool Kaliurang area, in the heart of the warm city of Jogja, there are hotels located in the popular Parangtritis Beach area for its coastal panorama.The names of hotels such as Sahid-rich Hotel Yogyakarta, Swiss-Bellhotel Yogyakarta, Ambarukmo Plaza Hotel, Hotel Tentrem, Melia Purosani Hotel, Hotel Inna Garuda, to Hyatt Hotels are just a few of the many convenient hotels that you can choose easily through tickets. com.
Book a Hotel in Jogja at Tiket.com
Tiket.com offers easy access to hotel promos easily. You can see descriptions of hotels in Jogja, information on facilities and services, pictures of hotels in Jogja, hotel reviews from past visitors, up to hotel rates and discounts.You can even access the nearest tourist destinations from hotels in Jogja that you have ordered, as well as public vehicle routes to get to your chosen tourist destination. All these facilities are provided by Tiket.com to fulfill your accommodation needs while in Jogja. You don't need to be confused looking for the best hotel to use as a place to stay while in Gudeg City.
Tourist Attractions in Jogja
One of the uniqueness of Yogyakarta besides the diversity of its hotels is the presence of various tourist destinations. The geographical contour makes Yogyakarta rich in natural tourist destinations. The history and culture of the Ngayogyakarto job make the city full of cultural and craft tourism, as well as culinary tourism. Coupled with the advancement of education in Yogyakarta, which makes the city also has a number of educational tourist destinations. Modern tourist destinations are also available in Yogyakarta. The most famous Yogyakarta natural tourist destinations, among others:
1. Slope Tourism Merapi and Kaliurang Mountains - The plateau to the north of Yogyakarta offers a unique panorama of mountain tropical forests: fresh air, green panoramas, zalacca gardens, coffee gardens, or cold lava lanes.
2. Gunung Kidul Beach Tourism (Indrayanti, Ngobaran, Siung, Wedi Ombo, etc.) - The Gunung Kidul coastline has been repeatedly covered by national TV stations. White sandy beaches, clear water, beautiful corals, and soft waves are a picture of these beaches.
3. Tourism in Kalibiru Village - This tourist destination is in the Menoreh hills in Kulon Progo, so you can see the beauty of Yogyakarta City from here. The green panorama, the flying fox arena, nearby clouds and romantic nuances are the ultimate weapons of this tourist destination.
Whereas tourist destinations for culture and crafts in Yogyakarta include:
1. Ngayogyakarta Palace Complex - This complex is the residence of Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono and Family. The building is magnificent with typical architectural and carving art of Yogyakarta. Various historical buildings can be found here.
2. Kasongan Tourism - Kasongan tourism is a typical Yogyakarta pottery tourist destination. Here, you will be amazed by the ability of craft artists to juggle Yogyakarta clay into high-value works of art.
Shopping and culinary destinations do not miss the coloring of Yogyakarta. Among others are:
1. Malioboro Tourism - This road which is seen as Gadang is the most popular road in Jogja, even in Indonesia. It is a long road that is dedicated to pedestrians looking around and shopping for Yogyakarta artwork.
2. Ambarukmo Plaza - Mall on Solo Street is a complete and attractive luxury mall. You can find various kinds of shopping commodities here.
3. PASTY of Yogyakarta Animal and Ornamental Plants Market - A stopover for animal and plant lovers. You can see birds, rabbits, cats, fish, reptiles, and owls available here.
4. Typical Bantul Klathak Satay, Yogyakarta - Unlike satay in general, Klathak satay is made with bicycle bars and delicious spices. Enjoy with warm coffee, lesehan table with family or friends. Extraordinary.
5. Gudeg Wijilan - Gudeg in the Keraton area is arguably the historical legendary warmth. The taste is unique, making local or foreign residents always interested to taste it.
6. Coffee Clinic - Like a coffee farm, Yogyakarta is starting to offer a variety of modern coffee flavors. This cafe is quite well-known and sought after by young people in Yogyakarta, especially after becoming the set of Ada Apa Dengan Cinta 2.
7. House of Raminten - This restaurant carries the theme of modern, packaged traditional food. The menu is delicious, coupled with the typical atmosphere of a strong palace.
8. Angkringan Lik Man - A typical Yogyakarta cafe that is cheap, complete, halal and delicious. Even though it is identical to the student class, angkringan is a place to eat while hanging out that is cozy and homey.
9. Jejamuran - From the name, you can guess. Mushroom restaurant. Jogja's original mushrooms are transformed into a luxurious, classy dish in this restaurant.
10. Oseng Mercon Bu Narti - A typical Yogyakarta dish for flavor adventurers. Delicious, inexpensive and spicy is the uniqueness of this culinary dish.
How to get to Yogyakarta
With its popularity, Yogyakarta is quite easy to visit. Land and airlines are as easy. Yogyakarta has 2 popular and legendary train stations. Tugu Station and Lempuyangan Station. The journey by train to Yogyakarta is very easy. Moreover, the location of the train station is very strategic and located in the city center. In addition, Yogyakarta also has an airport named Adisutjipto International Airport. You can use planes from various airlines to go to Yogyakarta via this airport.
Transportation Equipment in Yogyakarta
As a modern city, Jogja also has many car rental services or buses for traveling. Depending on your tastes, the distance of your tourist destination, or the number of partners you are traveling with, looking for transportation rental services in Jogja is as easy as looking for money. Easy and cheap.This convenience is increasingly complete with the availability of many hotel choices that you can choose. Immediately order a hotel in Jogja via Tiket.com to get a more affordable price. A wide selection of hotels with the best prices and attractive discounts can be found only at Tiket.com.
Online Tiket Week (OTW) Hotels Promo
Online Tiket Week (OTW) is back! Let’s realize your dream vacation with OTW promo from tiket.com. Having a staycation at your favorite hotel can be a new way to spice up your holiday, t-mates. Want your staycation to be a little different this time? Then, you should try staying at a hotel with complete facilities and unparalleled services! Surely you will feel very delighted. There are many hotels that you can book at tiket.com with affordable prices that won’t hurt your wallet. You also find a wide variety of domestic or international hotels, best star hotels, villas, apartments, bungalows, cottages, cabins, unique stays, and many more! Make it even more memorable and save up more with promos on Hotels at tiket.com that will make your dream staycation come true! Don’t miss out on the striking price cut on Hotels with Harga Gledek! There are also discounts available all day long that you can use to book your favorite hotels! So, you don't have to spend a lot of money if you want to stay at 5-star hotels! Not only that, but you can also book cheap flights, fun things to do, and cheap train tickets to many routes with tiket OTW promo. What do you think? Can't wait to begin your staycation at the best hotels with your loved ones, right? It's time to hunt for Harga Gledek at tiket.com to discover a new way of staycations! Mask on, tiket on!
Cara Pesan Hotel di Yogyakarta Province di tiket.com