It is always a great experience to be back and spend time at The Hermitage! Of course, this is not the first time we stayed here, but it is always the same nice feeling and superb service we experienced, if not better!
From the time of our arrival, we were already greeted with amazing hospitality. The hotel staffs applied very clear Covid-19’s SOP, making us feel safe and protected while being in the public place.
I have to say special thanks to Mr. Papang, the Guest Service Manager, who has been so kind and stand by all the time in making sure that we have the most amazing stress free stay, we even got upgraded to Junior Suite, and we enjoyed every single bit of it!
Let me go through several details:
- Room: we simply love our room so much! It is super tidy, clean and comfortable. Our son loves to have bath at the bathtub. The staffs also cleaned the room following a very strict health protocol.
- Swimming Pool: The pool just had a renovation, the water is clean and warm, and we love to spend time there. The pool also never pack with people, and we are happy with it. We love sitting by the La Vue bar while monitoring our son swimming happily.
- One of the main attaction of Hermitage is their rooftop, I notice that there were many people whom would like to enjoy the view of Central Jakarta, especially during the sunset time, while sipping some drinks or nibbling some snacks. We could enjoy being outdoor and having a nice breeze.
- The best thing of Hermitage that I notice has always been their Great Service! At this hotel, the service is always top notch, the whole staff from the time we set our foot up to wherever we go (reception, restaurant, in house dining, cleaning dept) gave us nothing but smile and always try to cater your need. I hope the hotel can maintain this significant characteristic all the time.
- Location of the hotel is smack bang in the middle of everything, and very close to main attractions of Jakarta, such as: Monas, parks and super fancy malls like Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia, such a convenient place to choose.
Under this management, I admit that staying in the Hermitage during Covid-19 time is still super enjoyable and memorable, so I would like to adress special thanks to Mr. Severin Huerlimann and the whole staffs for making sure that guests can still have relax and quality time when staying at this beautiful Boutique Hotel! We can’t wait to comeback and have another staycation soon ❤️