See all photos
Il Tornabuoni Unbound
All rooms are fully booked. Change the date or other details.
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
All rooms are fully booked
No worries, you can stay here on other dates. Let’s adjust your stay dates!
The Fun Awaits
24-hour Front Desk
Via de’ Tornabuoni, 3
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
Places of worship
Florence Santa Maria Novella Station
Water parks & amusement parks
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 5000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
About Il Tornabuoni UnboundSee more
The historic building of IL Tornabuoni, one of the most prestigious in Via Tornabuoni was acquired by Hines European Core Fund (HECF) in 2016. It dates back to the XV Century and spans over six floors, one destined for retail and five to the 5-star luxury lifestyle hotel, totaling more than 5,000 square meters. Steps from the historic Ponte Vecchio and Arno River, IL Tornabuoni's interiors are designed by Milan-based architect Andrea Auletta. Each of IL Tornabuoni's five floors are designed with a distinct color scheme as a nod to the Renaissance period, embodying the city's rich history and artistic magnificence by incorporating distinct regal and bold gem colors including vibrant teals, deep blues, sunny yellows, energetic vermillion and soft greys. The wallpaper for each room and suite was custom designed by Auletta with lush fabrics including silk, rich velvet and wool were used for the furnishings. Most rooms and suites provide two double beds for guests, a rarity found in much of Italy and Europe, along with grandiose bathrooms which recall the lavishness of ancient spas. Many suites offer stunning views of the Duomo, Santa Maria del Fiore, and the famous Cupola del Brunelleschi or the picturesque Arno River and Il Ponte Vecchio. The restored Minerbetti Palazzo has retained much of its heritage with state-of-the-art avant-Garde interiors and the property's opulent look and feel perfectly blends historic prestige with modern day beauty. Florence's historic city center, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1982, is experiencing a rebirth and together with IL Tornabuoni welcomes the return of tourism. Most recently, the Abbey of San Miniato, the Church of San Salvatore al Monte, the Rampe, Piazzale Michelangelo, the Rose Garden and the Iris Garden, were all declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Tue, 28 Mar 2023- Wed, 29 Mar 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
No rooms match your criteriaLet's adjust the filter so you can find the accommodation that suits you. You can also check out other similar accommodations below.