See all photos
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
The Fun Awaits
24-hour Front Desk
Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 20, 20
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
National Alinari Museum of Photography
Places of worship
Florence Santa Maria Novella Station
Water parks & amusement parks
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
About UniversoSee more
Located in the historic centre, a five-minute walk from the Cathedral of Florence (Il Duomo), the Hotel Universo is a pleasant Pop surprise in the Renaissance city. An original 3-star hotel, its interiors take inspiration from the motifs of pop culture and 1970s style, rendering it a fun and original hotel. The rooms and common areas are all characterised by this cheerful styling, with bright and vibrant tones. The breakfast room also has a social table to facilitate contact between the young and cosmopolitan clientèle of the hotel. Having been completely refurbished, some Deluxe rooms overlook the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella. Basic yet complete in its services, the Hotel Universo is perfect for younger people wishing to discover the city and bask in the art and culture of Tuscany, or to jump into the heart of the nightlife and gastronomic tourism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Sat, 01 Apr 2023- Sun, 02 Apr 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
Find more relevant results with filters:
Room with Twin Bed
Starts from IDR 2,265,662
Room with Twin Bed
Refund & reschedule not allowed
Classic Single Room
1 Twin Bed
Breakfast not included
Only 1 rooms left!