See all photos
Villa San Michele, A Belmond Hotel, Florence
All rooms are fully booked. Change the date or other details.
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
All rooms are fully booked
No worries, you can stay here on other dates. Let’s adjust your stay dates!
The Fun Awaits
24-hour Front Desk
Via Doccia, 4, 4 2
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
Pian del Mugnone Station
Water parks & amusement parks
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Belmond Protects (Belmond).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
About Villa San Michele, A Belmond Hotel, FlorenceSee more
In the mid-15th century, the noble Davanzati family donated a swathe of land on the Fiesole hills to a Franciscan order. Five centuries later, the monastery they built was to become Villa San Michele, a Belmond Hotel in Florence. Capturing all the romance of the Renaissance, the hotel boasts interiors steeped in history, cascading Italian gardens and unparalleled views of the city and the Chianti hills beyond. Architectural highlights include a façade designed by the School of Michelangelo and a romantic, arched Loggia, now the hotel's panoramic restaurant. Here, creative fine dining is on the menu while views embrace the silhouetted domes and turrets of the Florentine skyline. Nearby Bar San Michele is a venue for lively and relaxed gatherings, enhanced by views of the stars through the glass roof. Forty-five individually designed rooms and suites are arrayed across the monastery building and gardens, including a private three-bedroom villa. Inviting sanctuaries with custom-made furniture and Carrara marble bathrooms, many benefit from private gardens or terraces. The immaculate gardens burst with lemon trees, orange blossom and fragrant roses. Each spring, a centuries-old wisteria swathes the lawn-facing façade in purple blooms. The heated pool, perched on the hillside, offers breathtaking views of the Arno Valley. A thriving social scene of art, culture and gastronomy, underpinned by a new theme each season, keeps the hotel's creative spirit alive. A courtesy shuttle runs into the heart of Florence. The concierge can arrange customised activities, including tours visiting renowned Florentine artisans and city excursions in an iconic Ape Calessino.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Thu, 30 Mar 2023- Fri, 31 Mar 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
No rooms match your criteriaLet's adjust the filter so you can find the accommodation that suits you. You can also check out other similar accommodations below.