See all photos
All rooms are fully booked. Change the date or other details.
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
All rooms are fully booked
No worries, you can stay here on other dates. Let’s adjust your stay dates!
The Fun Awaits
Via Umberto, 2
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
Borgo a Buggiano Station
Montecatini Centro Station
Montecatini Congress Center
Terme di Montecatini Spa
Water parks & amusement parks
Check-in3:00 PM-11:00 PM
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
About Villa SermolliSee more
This fully-restored sixteenth-century palace is superbly situated in the heart of the medieval hilltop village of Buggiano Castello, which boasts commanding views of the rolling hills and plains of Tuscany. The beautifully-designed property is set in a magnificent garden with panoramic terraces and citrus groves, making it perfect for weddings, family events or corporate meetings. With stunning eighteenth-century frescoed ceilings, and furnished in period Italian furniture and art, the rooms are well-appointed and perfect for experiencing the true Tuscan lifestyle. The villa also features an old-style kitchen with large fireplace and wood-burning stove, ideal for making pizzas and holding barbecues, whilst the wine cellar is stocked with the best Tuscan wines. The property is just a fifteen-minute drive away from the Montecatini Thermal Baths.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Wed, 22 Mar 2023- Thu, 23 Mar 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
No rooms match your criteriaLet's adjust the filter so you can find the accommodation that suits you. You can also check out other similar accommodations below.