We stayed in the seaview suite for 2 nights over NYE.
- Was a nice touch to give customers cookies upon checking in.
- Price of suite is decent as compared to other
5 star hotels
- NYE buffet was excellent! Loved the spread and special mention to the chefs at the teppanyaki corner 👍
- morning breakfast spread was good. Special mention to the manager for his cheerfulness and friendliness every morning
- kids pool and kids club is very nice
- careline via Whatsapp made contacting front desk very easy although not all my messages seemed to have been passed down ie asked for a late check out at 1pm via careline and got a confirmation for a late check out but at 12pm, the front desk still called to say our check out is at 12pm and we had to tell them again that we asked for a late check out
- despite the busy checkouts, concierge service was prompt to come to our room to pick up our luggage during checkout
- there is a teddy museum which my son enjoyed going to
- Our room was probably just cleaned right before we checked in, so the floor was still a little moist.
- Our shower door was stuck and could not close, but when we contacted the careline, they came quickly to fix it
- Our bedsheets smelt damp on the 1st night and unfortunately we had to endure the smell as it was already too late to ask housekeeping to change it by the time we found out. The next morning, we asked housekeeping to change the bedsheets to fresh ones.
- Our suite did not have a dining table or a pantry unfortunately but understand that every suite has a different design. If we had known, we would have opted for the suite with dining table and pantry.
- access to the private beach is not so convenient compared to other beach resorts in ferringi as we had to cross the overhead bridge and walk down flights of stairs to get to the beach
- the waiting for lifts was really long but this isn’t really the hotel’s fault as SOPs needed to be maintained ie 4 pax to a lift