We stayed for 3 nights, after a thunderstorm on day 1 we came back to find our window had leaked and the floor had become a swimming pool. We also noticed the walls were leaking in places and there was many signs of damp and mould in the bathroom. The place smelt pretty funky, especially the pillows. WiFi was so weak we could only get it in one part of the room (not on the bed) and even then it’s only good enough to send and receive messages, forget browsing the internet. There is also no staff in the building, you have to go 3 doors down to the sister hotel to check in and out. And for good measure there is a building site to wake you up at 7am if you’re at the back of the building, at the front there is a staircase for domestic staff which was very noisy at all times of the day. On the positive side, the staff were very polite and found us a new room immediately; air con, towels and soap were provided; and on the whole the place was clean.