First let's talk about their pros :
1) Their location and view is great, beautiful sunset and sunrise scenery either from your room or restaurant second floor.
2) You can see many sea stars, sea urchin and probably turtle just around the resort.
3) Meals included were pretty nice and enough, breakfast was simple (noodle, egg and bread only) , dinner were tasty with simple seafood choices.
4) The staffs (Not the boss) there are friendly and helpful. Despite they don't speak english, so we communicate in Malay.
Now talk about their cons :
1) We didn't use their boat transfer to resort, they charged expensive. I booked other company island hopping together drop off / pick up at Lato-lato, which is cheaper and save time for waiting.
2) I booked for 3 rooms, which my booking confirmation also showed 3 rooms. And prices I paid for also 3 rooms. But ended up they overbooked, and when we checked in only left 2 rooms for us on our first night. We have to fit 6 pax in 2 rooms then. No refund given.
3) First night we got the lousiest rooms in the resort which are No.7 & No.8. As I would said that because the rooms windows and balcony door were hardly to open or pushed due to its all rusty.
4) Second night we finally got room to move to Room no. 18 & 19, which were better.
5) It's wooden resort and the workmanship were rough, we got cut by a nail sticking out on the wood.
6) Don't expect clean bed sheet or towel in this resort, it's like a village style homestay instead of resort. Bring your own towel, toiletries and even one-time bed sheet instead.
7) End up no explanation from Lato Lato Boss regarding the room issue, he only collect the payment and care nothing.
Be aware if you would like to stay here. Cheers!