THE HOTEL DESCRIPTIONS;
Hotel name : Monaco Boutique Hotel, Sadong Jaya
Date check in : January 30, 2019 (Wednesday)
Date check out : January 31, 2019 (Thursday)
Duration stay : 02 Days & 01 Night.
Room number : 109.
Room rate : MYR69.37 (excluded breakfast) + MYR50.00 (deposit will be return check out).
Payment method : Online Payment (VISA).
Booking by : Trivago > Agoda Application.
Remarks : 1st stay experience in this property.
THE BEST THINGS ABOUT THIS HOTEL;
* Strategic location, near with KWSP building.
* Near with SESB building.
* Near with Karamunsing Shopping Complex.
* Near with the church.
* Near with Maybank.
* Near with Sembulan River Walk.
* A lot of halal restaurant here. (Include 24 hours restaurant).
* Near with workshop, and car services center.
* Easy to finding this hotel.
* Lobby is medium size, simple and nice.
* Lobby is good smell.
* The ladies at reception is friendly.
* Fast check in. (Not more than 10 minutes process).
* Guest floor is clean and good smell.
* The room sign is clear and large.
* Using touch key card.
* Using the key card as the power supply slot.
* Have door knob and do not disturb sign.
* Have entrance door latch.
* Have double lock door.
* The master switch is just near entrance door.
* The room is nice and large.
* The room have a good smell.
* The floor is clean and cozy.
* Have 2 bed wooden bedside.
* 2 complimentary mineral provided.
* A tissue roll provided
* Have steam kettle.
* Have hard divan.
* Using the duvet as the blanket.
* 2 Feather pillow is provided.
* Have socket at the both side of bed.
* A lot of socket inside the room (4 socket).
* Have clothes hook.
* Have really black out of curtain and curtain tie.
* Large sliding glass window.
* 1 dustbin provided.
* The medium size Samsung TV flat screen install at the wall.
* Nice lighting system.
* The air-cond is quite and cool.
* The plastic bathroom door.
* Nice bathroom condition.
* 1 bath mat provided.
* 2 bath towels provided.
* Have hose bidet.
* Have mirror at the top of hand basin.
* Shampoo and bath gel is provided (2 set).
* Have shower hose.
* Have hot water supply at the shower.
* Have fan exhaust.
THE HOTEL NEED TO IMPROVE;
* No elevator.
* Air-cond at lobby is leaking and the marble is slippery.
* No door bell.
* No peephole.
* No door closer.
* No evacuation plan.
* No mini bar desk.
* No coffee amenities.
* No closet.
* No writing desk.
* No writing chair.
* No torchlight or emergency light.
* No bathrobe.
* No slipper.
* No safety box.
* No iron and ironing board.
* No reading light.
* No bed side light.
* No hair dryer.
* No phone inside the room.
* The wall have hole at the top of TV.
* Limited TV channel; no local channel; only have 4 channel only.
* Only 2 poor hanger is provided.
* The bed is hard.
* The high ball is wet and look like not sanitizing properly.
* The window glass so dirty.
* Have a lot of cobweb at the corner room.
* No face and hand towels.
* Founded the shampoo has been used at the soap dish.
* The bathroom ceiling is peeling off.
* The fan exhaust filter is so dirty.
* Marble grouting so dirty.
* No Kiblat sign
* No towel shelving at the bathroom.
* No towel railing or towels hook at the bathroom.
* No sound proof.
NEARBY THE HOTEL;
Restaurants, landmark and markets;
0.0 km - BC Bistro
0.0 km - The Choice Cafe (Restaurant)
0.1 km - Tokmi Station
0.1 km - Kedai Kopi Sadong Jaya
0.1 km - Kinari Restaurant
0.2 km - King Du Cafe
0.2 km - C' Akalili Cafe Restaurang & Catering
0.3 km - Sadong Steam Rice
0.3 km - Kertang Restaurant
0.4 km - Oh!Som Cafe
0.4 km - Halal Restaurant Dayang Sari
0.6 km - Nasi Uduk Ibu Restaurant
0.7 km - Riverside Food Court.
0.9 km - KWSP Building
1.0 km - SESB Complex
1.0 km - Karamunsing Shopping Complex.
1.2 km - Sacred Heart Cathedral
1.4 km - Mybank General Building
1.4 km - Bank Islam General Building
1.5 km - Wawasan Plaza Shopping Complex
1.5 km - The Imago Shopping Complex
1.5 km - The Petronas Building
1.5 km - UTC Comnplex
1.6 km - Wisma Muis Building
1.6 km - The State Mosque
1.9 km - The Sabah State Museum
2.2 km - The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Closest airports and terminals;
1.5 km - KK Central Building
2.2 km - Sembulan / Sekretariat Train Station.
3.1 km - Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
6.7 km - Kota Kinabalu International Airport
THE HOTEL FACILITIES;
Languages spoken by reception;
* Chinese [Mandarin]
* Wi-Fi in all rooms is free to connect.
* The wifi need to log in the password was given before to connect.
* Daily housekeeping
* Smoke-free property
* Luggage storage
* Smoking area
* For the kids
* Family room
* Check-in [24-hour]
* Front desk [24-hour]
* Security [24-hour]
* Pets allowed
* Air conditioning
* DeskMirrorTV [flat screen]
* Free bottled water
* Hair dryer
* Toiletries in Bathroom
* Parking is your own risk.
* The parking have charge by 8.00 am - 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday) by local Government.
* The parking is free of charge by 5.00 pm until 8.00 am for the next day.
THE HOTEL TERMS AND REGULATIONS;
Check-in time : from 15:00 Hours.
Check-out time : Until 12:00 hours.
Children and extra beds;
* Stay for free if using existing bedding.
* Baby cot or crib may be requested directly from the property for infant 0-2 years old.
* Extra beds may be requested directly from the property; additional charges may apply for 03-12 years old.
* Guests 13 years and older are considered as adults.
Tax information :
* MYR 10.00 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests.
* The tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in.
* The guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
THIS HOTEL IS FULFILL YOUR STAY PREFERENCES?
* Highest floor : No.
* Corner room : Yes.
* Non smoking room : Yes.
* Far from the guest elevator : Yes.
* No connecting door with another guest room : Yes
* Double amenities : Yes.
THIS HOTEL IS GOOD TO RECOMMEND FOR?
* Solo traveler : Yes
* Leisure guest : Yes
* Business guest : No..
* Disabled guest : No.
* Family with child's and friends : Yes
* Meeting or seminars : No.
* Wedding or big events : No.
* Group or delegates : No.
That's all! Thank you so much for spending your time to read my review.
Best regards - marsid -