See all photos
NA (Taroudannt), Taroudannt
All rooms are fully booked. Change the date or other details.
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
All rooms are fully booked
No worries, you can stay here on other dates. Let’s adjust your stay dates!
The Fun Awaits
24-hour Front Desk
Derb Taffelaghte, 31
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- The seasonal outdoor pool closes in December.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
About Riad TafilagSee more
This traditional riad is a guesthouse located in the heart of Taroudant, between the ramparts and the Medina, not far from the two central squares of the city, always lively and welcoming: the Assarag square and Talmoklate square. In this establishment, guests will discover an architecture that combines a modern and traditional Moroccan style. The riad offers a wonderful atmosphere and outstanding facilities in spacious and decorated rooms with private terraces and suites. Guests also have access to 2 terraces with panoramic views and a patio with an ornamental pond. In this hotel, guests can enjoy the hammam, along with a range of massage treatments. The riad has a restaurant with a fireplace that serves traditional Moroccan cuisine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Sat, 25 Mar 2023- Sun, 26 Mar 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
No rooms match your criteriaLet's adjust the filter so you can find the accommodation that suits you. You can also check out other similar accommodations below.