See all photos
All rooms are fully booked. Change the date or other details.
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
All rooms are fully booked
No worries, you can stay here on other dates. Let’s adjust your stay dates!
The Fun Awaits
24-hour Front Desk
All distances are measured in straight lines. The actual travel distance may be different.
Plaza de Toros de Pamplona
Navarra University Clinic
La Morea Shopping Center
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Tourism Certified (Spain).
About Hotel LeyreSee more
Located in the central pedestrian zone of Pamplona, this hotel is just metres away from the most famous landmarks of the city. Avenida Carlos III with its shops and bars is in the immediate vicinity, as is Plaza de Toros, the ending point of the famous “Running of the bulls” during the festival of San Fermín and still an operating bull-fighting arena. The historical neighbourhood - Casco Antiguo is just 300 metres away and is a great place for a relaxed evening stroll or for exploring the culture and traditions of the capital city of the Navarra region. The fully refurbished hotel offers its guests excellent personalised services and attention with a special eye for detail. It is ideal for business travellers and holidaymakers alike and comprises a total of 55 comfortable, bright, spacious, well-appointed rooms with all the necessary amenities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Wed, 29 Mar 2023- Thu, 30 Mar 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
No rooms match your criteriaLet's adjust the filter so you can find the accommodation that suits you. You can also check out other similar accommodations below.