See all photos
Parador de Lerma
All rooms are fully booked. Change the date or other details.
Have you got an account?
Create one or log into it to enjoy member-only discounts & benefits!
The Fun Awaits
24-hour Front Desk
Plaza Mayor, 1
Want to check in early? Fill out the Special Requests form on the booking page.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Tourism Certified (Spain).
About Parador de LermaSee more
The hotel is situated on the main square in the city of Lerma. The bus station is located in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and the nearest train station is in Burgos. Monasterio de Silos, Covarrubias and the cathedral in Burgos are all just a 20-minute drive away. Lerma is some 36 km from Burgos, its main access road being the A-I motorway, and is 199 km from Madrid. The nearest cities to Lerma are: Palencia (55 km), Vitoria (145 km) and Logroño (165 km). The Ducal Palace is located on the highest point of the town of Lerma. It was constructed on the site of a 15th Century castle as a place of lodging, rest and general enjoyment for King Felipe III. This building features a central courtyard surrounded by columned arcades in alternating sections: the first has 20 Tuscan columns with semi-circular arches, and the second has 20 Ionic columns. The palace was restored and converted into the hotel comprising 70 rooms and capable of accommodating up to 133 persons. Aside from the usual hotel services such as a restaurant and convention rooms, the air-conditioned hotel is also equipped with Internet/WLAN access (fees apply). Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, currency exchange facility, lift access and a café. Guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services (both subject to fees). The hotel offers a car park for guests arriving by car. There is also a garage available, subject to fees. Rooms come with an en suite bathroom, hairdryer, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, minibar and safe deposit box. Double beds come as standard. Centrally regulated air conditioning and heating also feature. The nearest golf course is some 7 km away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Type and Price
Sat, 30 Sep 2023- Sun, 01 Oct 2023 (1 night)
1 Room, 1 Guest
This accommodation is fully bookedNo worries! You can stay here on other dates. Let’s choose the available dates or adjust your stay dates to check the unit’s availability.