Trains Ticketing Policy
How To Refund
How do I cancel/submit a refund for my train ticket?
You can cancel or submit a refund for your train ticket. However, according to the policy of PT KAI, order cancellation and refund submission must be done directly at the train station for verification purposes.
Here are some important things related to the train ticket refund process:
- Cancellations are served at special station counters no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of the train.
- The passenger must show proof of the original identity according to the data listed on the Boarding Pass along with a copy (photocopy).
- The cancellation fee is 25% of the train rate.
- The refund will be transferred after 30 days or taken in cash at the designated station by submitting a cancellation form, which is filled out at the time of cancellation and validated, as well as showing a proof of the corresponding original identity.
Refund information for prospective passengers who do not pass the COVID-19 screening
Passengers who do not pass the COVID-19 screening and can not comply with the travel terms and conditions can cancel their tickets no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled departure listed on the ticket. Here are some of the points to note:
- Cancellations can be made via 121 WhatsApp Contact Center at 0811-1211-1121. Fill in the ticket cancellation form provided by the contact center. Include the booking code, identity, and the positive result of the rapid antigen or RT-PCR test.
- Cancellation can be made no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled departure listed on the ticket.
- 100% full cancellation (excluding messaging fees).
- Refunds will be sent via bank transfer within 1x24 hours from the cancellation date. Make sure the account number given matches one of the passengers' names listed on the ticket.
If there is a cancellation from KAI, you can apply for a refund at the station counter or KAI Contact Center service via WhatsApp KAI121 at 08111-2111-121.
For further information, please contact PT KAI by telephone at 021-121 (24 hours)