Ngong Ping 360 Lantau Culture and Heritage Insight Tour
Tiket untuk Ngong Ping 360 Lantau Culture and Heritage Insight Tour
Mohon Pilih Tanggal Kedatangan Anda Terlebih Dahulu
Ngong Ping 360 Lantau Culture and Heritage Insight Tour
360 Lantau Culture & Heritage Insight Tour will let you experience Lantau at its finest. This tour will let you sample the cultural characteristics of Hong Kong and enjoy the atmosphere of its oldest fishing village. Embark on your cable car trip with a professional guide to explore around the famous attractions of Lantau, including Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery. Appreciate some hand-crafted floral teas before visiting Tai O, where you can observe iconic stilt houses up close on a special boat ride. Dig in the wide variety of local delicacies like sugar dusted egg puffs, giant fish balls and tofu desserts to round up your fishing village excursion.
- Ngong Ping Village Guest assembly at Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse. - Watch free tea demonstration with Chinese Music at Linong Tea House Linong Tea House, founded in 1984. “Linong” is the initiator of the new tea product of the Artistic Tea (also called artistic flower tea), owing 6 patents in the country from the production techniques to the appearance of this product. It’s one of the famous Tea Connoisseur to promote Chinese tea culture at Hong Kong, Linong also provides tea servicing at the leisure lounge and free tea demonstration with Chinese Music. - Coach pick up to Tai O Fishing Village Visiting a traditional stilt house *Exclusive experience Step into an authentic stilt house and sample the life of the natives of the fishing village. Your guide will walk you through the ingenious set up of these one-of-a-kind buildings and explain how space is optimised for comfort and practicability. - Boat excursion at Tai O Fishing Village Explore the tranquil life of Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village – Tai O – on this adorable boat excursion. Enjoy the charming views of stilt houses built along the banks of Tai O’s waterways and observe the General’s Rock in close distance. You may even see a Chinese White Dolphin along the way! - Snack at Tai O Fishing Village Craving for snacks? Enjoy a free tasting of the local speciality. - Free time for shopping in fishing village Tai O Village is a mini “shopper’s paradise”, especially for those interested in exotic condiments, homemade dried seafood, nostalgic toys and local dumplings and pastries. You will also enjoy the open-air shopping experience that is hardly found anywhere else in Hong Kong. Don’t forget to redeem your free snack during this time! - Coach pick up to Ngong Ping Village. Walking tour to Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery Ngong Ping Village is a culturally themed village designed and landscaped with Chinese architectural features. The Big Buddha, the world’s second-largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue and Po Lin Monastery, are both major point of pilgrimage for Hong Kong Buddhists. - Guests will be escorted back to cable car terminal and dismiss. Tour ends.
Make your own way Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse
Have a roundtrip cable car ride Watch free tea demonstration with Chinese Music at Linong Tea House Visit a traditional stilt house Have a boat excursion at Tai O Fishing Village Get a snack at Tai O Fishing Village Have a free time for shopping at fishing village Walking tour to Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery
Notice: - Due to the regular maintenance of Ngong Ping, the attraction will be closed from September 14 to 20, 2018. Additional inclusions: - Free tea demonstration - Air-conditioned sightseeing coach transfer to Tai O Fishing Village - Tai O boat excursion - Traditional stilt house visitation - Free tasting of Tai O local gourmets Notes: - Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury to a person, burglary, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control. - Tour itinerary or transportation as described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays reserve the right to alter the order of places to be visited. - Tour Start-Times stated on the website are fixed and latecomers will not be entertained and no refund will be provided for latecomers. - Should the cable car service be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the guided tour will be cancelled. - In the case of cancellation made by Ngong Ping 360 / 360 Holidays for a typhoon or undesirable conditions, please make the refund applications at the point of purchase. - A child must be accompanied by an adult aged of 15 or above. Ticket holders may be requested to present proof of age. - Guests are to make their own judgment to decide whether it is suitable for them to join in the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall be exempted from any liability. - In the event that the Tai O boat excursion is suspended, each ticket holder will receive a Ngong Ping 360 souvenir shop cash coupon to the value of HK$20.
Price Includes :
Admission fee Cable car fees English speaking guide
Price Excludes :
Personal expenses Tips
The cable car operations are subject to changes due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions and schedule maintenance. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 official website http://www.np360.com.hk/en/ for closure dates before your visit.
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. Please present this voucher either in printed copy or mobile to redeem the ticket.
- Redemption Point - Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong - Ticket Redemption Time Slot 1 - 10:30 Slot 2 -11:30 Slot 3 -12:30 Slot 4 -13:45 -Assembly Point: Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse. -Assembly Time Slot 1 - 11:15 Slot 2 -12:15 Slot 3 -13:15 Slot 4 -14:30
- Kartu Kredit Klik untuk melihat detil (Harap membawa KTP & Kartu Kredit untuk penukaran tiket)
- KlikBCA Klik untuk melihat detil
- Transfer Bank Klik untuk melihat detil
Hotel Terdekat di Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse - Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Take a break from your exciting adventures and join fellow explorers in this respite surrounded by the…