East Bali Small Group Tour: Traditional Salt Making, Tenganan Ancient Village and Taman Ujung Water Palace - Full Day
Starts from IDR 1,770,000
- Private tour per group.
- Spend a memorable day touring the highlights of East Bali with a knowledgeable guide.
- Places you’ll visit include Goa Lawah Temple, Tenganan Village, Kusamba Beach in Karangasem, and more.
- Learn about Balinese culture while visiting spots of unique natural beauty.
- There are departure schedules available every day.
- Daily operations are guaranteed, no matter the number of participants!
- Orders received after 08.30 PM local time will be counted on the next day.
- Suitable for: The Adventurer, Cultural Traveler, and Group Traveler.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Let's pick another date!
There is no package available on the date you selected. Try looking at other dates.
- 7.30 am-8.15 amPick-up from your accommodation
- 9.30 amArrive at a traditional salt maker at Kusamba
- 10.30 amExplore Goa Lawah Temple
- 11.30 amWander the ancient village of Tenganan
- 12.30 pmStop for lunch
- 2.00 pmEnjoy Virgin Beach in Karangasem
- 3.30 pmVisit Taman Sukasada (Ujung Water Palace)
- 4.30 pmDrop-off at your accommodation
What’s IncludedSee all
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
East Bali Small Group Tour: Traditional Salt Making, Tenganan Ancient Village and Taman Ujung Water Palace - Full DayStarts from