western australia, australia
Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Stargazing Tour from Perth
Starts from USD 128.75
- Gaze into the night sky at the observation deck of the Pinnacles Desert
- Meet koalas and kangaroos on a quick stop at the Yanchep National Park
- Experience an authentic Australian atmosphere over dinner at a traditional tavern
- Suitable for: Food Culinary
Sunset and stargazing cannot be guaranteed due to weather; exact viewing times will change due to seasonal variations.
Check package availability
Pinnacles Sunset and Stargazing Tour from Perth (3:00PM Departure)
Valid on the selected date
Instant ConfirmationNo reservation needed
Refund not allowed
dandaragan, western australia, australia
- 01:10 PM - 01:50 PMPickup from selected hotels in Perth for the 2:00 PM departure
- 02:10 PM - 02:50 PMPickup from selected hotels in Perth for the 3:00 PM departure
- 03:00 PM - 04:00 PMDeparture from Perth and the start of the tour
- 04:00 PM - 05:00 PMHead north towards the Yanchep National Park to see the koalas and kangaroos.
- 05:00 PM - 07:00 PMVisit Pinnacle Desert to view the mystical limestone rock formations and watch the sunset.
- 07:00 PM - 08:00 PMHead to the fishing town of Cervantes for dinner in a traditional Western Australian tavern
- 08:00 PM - 10:00 PMExperience the night sky at the Pinnacles Desert observation deck.
- 10:00 PM - 11:00 PMArrival in Perth and end of tour with hotel drop-off for the 2:00 PM departure
- 11:00 PM - 11:59 PMArrival in Perth and end of tour with hotel drop-off for the 3:00 PM departure
What’s IncludedSee all
- Tour Guide
Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Stargazing Tour from PerthStarts from